Do you have just 100 bucks for a binocular? I have made the work easy for you because I have researched for best binoculars under 100 in all categories i.e. travel binoculars, birding watching binoculars, stargazing, hunting, concerts, kids binoculars, best compact binoculars, and astronomy binoculars.
We do believe that you should get the best binoculars for money even if you are willing to spend as low as $50, however, you should consider several factors when buying binoculars.
Before I guide you on how to choose binoculars, let first have a quick preview of Top rated Best Binoculars under 100.
Table of Best Binoculars under $100 review for 2019
- 1 How to buy binoculars
- 2 Top 10 Best Binoculars under 100 reviews for 2019
- 2.1 Best travel binoculars under 100
- 2.2 Best Binoculars for Hunting under 100
- 2.3 Best birding binoculars under 100
- 2.4 Best Binoculars for Astronomy under 100
- 2.5 Best binoculars for concerts under 100
- 2.6 Best compact binoculars under 100
- 2.7 Best binoculars for stargazing under 100
- 2.8 Best binoculars for long distance under 100
- 2.9 Best Binoculars for Kids under 100
- 3 Conclusion.
How to buy binoculars
I know you are wondering why the subtopic “how to buy binoculars” and yet we know if we want to buy something you just visit the store physical or order online in a site like Amazon.
Yes. That what buying involves especially for products that do not need any comparison. In order to be able to buy the best binocular, first, you need to know what to look for in binoculars; and finally, have a clear idea on how to choose binoculars that suits you.
Tips on how to choose binoculars
We can choose binoculars by either prioritizing on their use.
- General use binoculars. Magnifying ability is very important when choosing binoculars. The numbers like 7X to 10 X is the magnifying power of binoculars. For general use binoculars, e.g. Birdwatching, Hunting etc. they need to have small magnification power produce sharper and clear images compared to those captured using higher magnification power like 7X35.
- Long-range hunting. For those who love to hunt, you need to buy binoculars with high magnification power such as 10x or 12x. High magnification power narrows the field view making it hard for you to stay focused on the image, therefore, it is advisable to buy tripod socket so that you can be able to maintain a steady focus.
- Bird watching and other low-light activities like stargazing, concerts etc. To find and follow birds when bird watching, you need to buy binoculars with large objective lenses because they have a wider view. If you love astronomy, best binoculars for astronomy should have a large objective lens and low magnification power so that you can be able to see large dim objects like galaxies.
- Make sure you determine your budget in advance. Have a budget estimate when choosing binoculars so that you can get binoculars for the value of your money. For example, we have previously reviewed Binoculars under 200 and best binoculars under 300.
- Determine your preferred binoculars weight. If you travel a lot and there is less limited room for storage, you will be forced to settle for a less powerful but light binoculars that you can be comfortable carrying. Note that binoculars with high magnifying power have large lenses, therefore, they weigh more than binoculars with small lenses and less magnifying power.
- Decide on water-resistant’s and waterproof binoculars. If you plan to engage in water sports, purchasing waterproof binoculars is the best decision you can make. Water-resistant’s binoculars are suitable if you do not use them in weather conditions that can make them wet.
Now that we know how to choose the best binoculars for our use, let me go into details and reviews my favorite picks for 10 Best Binoculars under 100.
Top 10 Best Binoculars under 100 reviews for 2019
Best travel binoculars under 100
Traveling binoculars should be small and lightweight because it’s easy to store and carry them. Our pick for best small travel binoculars Skygenius 8×21 small compact lightweight binoculars.
Skygenius 8×21 small compact lightweight binoculars.
SkyGenius 8X21 small binocular is perfect for the whole family. It’s pocket size, therefore, easy to store and carry while traveling or in a concert.
Actually, this is the first concert binoculars I bought when I was aged 20. I carried it to R Kelly concert (those olden days when R Kelly was big with several awards and no sex scandal …lol). It was an awesome experience because SkyGenius brought a clear view of the concert stage.
Apart from concert, SkyGenius 8X21 binoculars can be used to do various outdoor activities like hiking, traveling, birdwatching etc.
- A large field of view with 21-millimeter objective diameter.
- Pocket size () 4.14×3.62×2.35inch, 0.38lb, lightweight binoculars to carry to a concert.
- Easy on focus for all family members even kids.
- It has Bk7 Roof Prism and multicoated optics, which offer a clear image.
- SkyGenius 8X21 is best binoculars for birdwatching, camping, traveling and hiking.
- I have no cons for these binoculars. I tried to go through customers review, all were positive.
Best Binoculars for Hunting under 100
Hunting is one of the most loved outdoor activity. I live in Alabama and hunting at least once every month is on my to-do list with my dog and its Sportdog collar. In Alabama, I love to hunt for wild turkey. Picking the best binoculars for hunting was very important. My choice was Eyeskey Binoculars for Adults-10X42
Eyeskey Binoculars for Adults-10X42
- Fully multi-coated.
- It captures clear, bright and accurate images.
- Perfect for general use e.g. best binoculars for concerts, hunting, sport games etc.
- It has roof prism, which enhances image contrast and resolution.
- Easy to manipulate with one hand because it has one central focus wheel.
- Magnesium housing body makes it lightweight and durable.
- Eyeskey is waterproof and fog proof; therefore, it is the best waterproof binoculars for hunting.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty service.
- Central focus knob may be hard to operate on the first days.
Best birding binoculars under 100
Our pick for best birding binoculars under 100 is Wingspan 8X32 lightweight Compact Binoculars
Wingspan 8X32 lightweight Compact Binoculars
- Wingspan is the best binoculars for safari under 100 because it is light and pocket size.
- Provides a wide field of view.
- Its waterproof and fog proof.
- Comes with non-slip grip and lenses protection covers.
- It is easy to carry.
- Delivers crystal clear
- Has a lifetime warranty.
- The weight can be more than you have preferred.
Best Binoculars for Astronomy under 100
Many people wonder why people prefer using binoculars instead of using telescopes to view the galaxy. The main reason is that binoculars have a wide field of view; therefore, they give you a chance to scan the sky. Our pick for best binoculars for astronomy under 100 is Nikon Trailblazer 10×25 Binoculars.
Nikon Trailblazer 10×25 Binoculars
Nikon brand is one of the global leader in optical technologies. First Nikon binocular was produced in 1917 and since then, Nikon has continued to deliver binoculars that are suitable for specific needs and general use. Nikon enables you to explore earth and sky wonders with crystal clarity. There are many reasons that made us recommend Nikon Trailblazer 10X25 for best binoculars for astronomy.
- Perfect for quick viewing with a fast range of focus.
- It’s 100% waterproof and fog proof.
- It is bright and has multi-coated optics which offer excellent brightness and resolution.
- Has a non-slip grip.
- Advanced prism-like BaK4 gives an extra high resolution.
- The armored coating makes it durable.
- Have a minor defect of lens caps, which are very loose, therefore, they fall off easily.
Best binoculars for concerts under 100
Concert binoculars should be lightweight, powerful i.e. high resolution so that it can bring clarity and sharper images. The best binoculars for concert that has the above qualities is Gosky HD Roof Prism 10×42 Binocular.
Gosky HD Roof Prism 10×42 Binocular
Gosky 10×42 Binoculars Adults is what you need if you want to capture, share and explore the world. This binocular is perfect for birdwatching, stargazing, hunting, and concert. There are several reasons that made our team to pick Gosky 10×42 as the best concert binoculars.
- Gosky 10×42 binoculars framework and rubber armor are durable, therefore, capable to withstand any harsh climatically conditions.
- It has 10X magnification power, which makes this binocular perfect for outdoor activities like hiking, hunting, concert and wildlife viewing.
- It has a Large field of view, therefore, it enlarges the concert stage.
- Can be used with or without glasses because the eyecups can be positioned to view without glasses.
- Gosky is small and lightweight; therefore, it is easy to carry to any place.
- Cellphone attachment is not good because it easily breaks.
Best compact binoculars under 100
Best compact binoculars should be tough and capable of withstanding all conditions. The magnifying power should also be at least 8x so that they can provide a precise and clear picture of the surrounding. Our pick for best compact binoculars under 100 is APEMAN Binoculars for Adults 10X42 HD.
APEMAN Binoculars for Adults 10X42 HD
APEMAN adult 10×42 HD binoculars give you a chance to explore the world beauty and give you a chance to take nice images and videos, which you can share, with your friends and family members. It is the best binoculars for the money because it is perfect for all outdoor activities e.g. birdwatching, fishing, hunting, hiking, and concert.
- Easy to focus.
- Has high magnification power 10X42.
- Large field view i.e. 102m/1000m.
- Brighter view with multicoated lenses.
- Rubber armor makes this binoculars body durable and shock resistance.
- It has a firm grip.
- Lifetime free tech support.
- Cannot be used in total darkness.
- It is not fully water resistant.
Best binoculars for stargazing under 100
Stargazing binoculars have good light transmission so that they can deliver brighter images. These type of binoculars should also have the capability of working in dim conditions like near dawn or dusk. Our pick for best binoculars for stargazing is Celestron 15×70 Binoculars with Tripod Adapter
Celestron 15×70 Binoculars with Tripod Adapter
- Perfect for low light conditions because of its large aperture.
- Multi-coated optics.
- Lightweight therefore easy to support by hand.
- Has 70mm objective lenses for low light and long-range conditions.
- Angular field of view 4.4 degrees.
- Fine focusing with diopter adjustment.
- Need tripod to use for extended periods.
Best binoculars for long distance under 100
Partygoers, nature observers, hunters, and travelers need binoculars that are capable of focusing images that are far away i.e. long distance. Our pick for best binoculars for long distance is Bushnell Porro Prism Glass BK-7 Wide Angle Binocular.
Bushnell Porro Prism Glass BK-7 Wide Angle Binocular.
The main reason why we picked Bushnell binoculars is that Bushnell has been there for the past 50 years delivering high-performance sports optics.
Company guiding principle is producing quality, reliable and affordable optics available in the market. Bushnell products are perfect for hunting, birdwatching, stargazing, and fishing. For indoors activities like concerts, sports or arts, they bring the audience closer to the action.
- Made using quality material.
- Multicoated optics, which guarantee super light transmission and transmission.
- It has a non-slip rubber, which absorbs shock.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Instant focus system.
- It is a camera and photo binoculars.
- While zooming, you need to have steady hands to prevent shaky view.
Best Binoculars for Kids under 100
Binoculars for kids should be able to withstand drop offs and protect the lenses from breaking. These binoculars also need to be designed in a way that they cannot hurt the kids. We looked at several products and only Kidwinz Shock Proof Kids Binoculars stood out from the rest.
Kidwinz Shock Proof Kids Binocular
Kidwinz binoculars are the earliest and pioneer of child binoculars available in the market. They are affordable and best binoculars for the money. Below are some of the factors that make Kidwinz best shockproof binoculars for kids.
- Eyepieces have rubber, therefore, safe for your kid’s eyes.
- Durable binoculars and it’s capable of withstanding a drop off.
- Has high-quality prism, which produces sharp and accurate images.
- Easy to focus.
- 1-year warranty.
- Over 1000 satisfied customer reviews.
- It is portable and easy to carry and store.
- Supplied straps may not be suitable and you will need to buy small wrist straps.
Binoculars vary in terms of performance and budget. It is hard for a beginner to know what to buy without going through a comprehensive guide to help you good binoculars under 100. Best value binoculars should feel comfortable in the hands, lightweight and portable.
It is my hope this article will help you pick the Best Binoculars under 100.Don’t forget to share and leave a comment by answering below question.
What is the best binoculars?